Chapter registration for 2019-2020 school year
Click the button below to register for the Hillcrest High School chapter.
requirements for 2019-2020 school year
Members of NHS will have the following requirements:
- Maintain 3.5 cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) and honorable citizenship in classes and programs.
- Attend the induction meeting.
- Attend a team-building activity per semester.
- Attend at least one meeting quarterly and a total of 4 out of the 8 monthly meetings.
- Participate in the Success Fund fundraiser at the beginning of the school year.
- Maintain a tutoring commitment (at least 10 hours per semester).
- Attend at least one Canyon Creek activity per quarter (all grades).
- Pay member fees of $20 to the main office and give a copy of the receipt to Ms. Veenstra in room A102.
- Complete 10 service hours per quarter (this includes activities such as recycling, tutoring, Canyon Creek, etc.)
- Wear NHS shirt whenever serving.
- NHS is in charge of selling Candy Cane Grams during the school's Christmas fundraiser and putting on Teacher Appreciation Week in May. If we are short of volunteers, it could become a potential requirement.
- Complete various assignments given by advisors, officers, or peers.