requirements for 2020-2021 school year:
Members of NHS will have the following requirements:
- Maintain 3.5 cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) and honorable citizenship in classes and programs.
- Complete 10 service hours per quarter (this includes activities such as recycling, tutoring, etc.)
- Wear NHS shirt whenever serving.
- SENIORS ONLY: Fill out NHS Scholarship Application.
- Attend at least one meeting quarterly and a total of 4 out of the 8 monthly meetings.
- Participate in fundraisers throughout the school year (such as Success Fund, GoFundMe, etc).
- Attend the induction meeting.
- Attend a team-building activity per semester.
- Pay member fees of $20 to the main office and give a copy of the receipt to Ms. Veenstra in Room A102.
- NHS oversees selling Candy Cane Grams during the school's Christmas fundraiser and putting on Teacher Appreciation Week in May. If we are short of volunteers, it could become a potential requirement.
- Complete various assignments given by advisors, officers, or peers.